Re: max and director

David Rodger (
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 11:45:24 +1000

Hans Christian Gilje wrote:
>A couple of suggestions:
>There exists a commercial xtra for Director called Hypermidi:
>It should also work using MAX serial object and the built in serialport
>object of Director.

Those who don't subscribe to the MAX list (most, I think) may be interested
to know that there's been a discussion of Director<->MAX communications. I
don;t think the list is automatically archived by anyone, but you might

and follow the links to MAX. Otherwise...

Motion Capture on Music -------
Ghanaian Music and Dance -------
I've noticed that people who complain about their imaginations
being stifled or straightjacketed by some convention or other
are generally easily stifled, mainly due to the fact that they
don't have a lot of imagination to begin with... -- Mark Simon