Re(2): demanding, ambitious, informed and inspired ????

Sita Popat (Sita_Popat@research.ultralab.anglia.ac.uk)
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 21:13:15 +0100

Thank you, Merilyn - I am looking at the similarities between works
created interactively in the 60s/70s/80s, but "The Well" is a new one for
me.
As for 'noodling', yes, I frequently feel that I'm at the noodling stage.
:-) I think it is a necessary part of research.
I like the description in your final sentence very much. I am trying
several approaches to the role of 'choreographer'/'director' over the
course of my study, but I suspect that you are absolutely right.

Here's to noodling!
Sita