Re: IDAT 99

sher doruff (S.Doruff@zap.A2000.nl)
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 11:52:21 +0100

I'm performing a work-in-progress with the group FORK (Eileen Standley, Lot
Siebe and myself) tentatively called Threshold. We'll be using Image/ine as
the imaging software and Max/BigEye for sound processing. We're currently
interested in experimenting with spatial/temporal relationships induced by
scalable projection and localized sound. We're looking very forward to the
conference and having the possibility to see and digest what's happening
Stateside.

Liss Fain wrote:

> I would appreciate any of the participants in the IDAT conference writing a
> description of their project, lecture, or workshop.
> Liss

Attachment converted: Viva Las Vegas:S.Doruff.vcf (TEXT/MSWD) (0000F3B2)