Re: seeking web resources for digital dancing seminar

Sandi Kurtz (sandik@slime.atmos.washington.edu)
Sat, 6 Jun 1998 00:14:04 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 6 Jun 1998, Raewyn Whyte wrote:

> Dear DanceTechERS
>
> As part of a short seminar series for students in the Dance major of the BA
> Screen and Performing Arts at UNITEC Institute of Technology I am seeking
> quicktime movies and other interesting uses of current digital technologies
> which can be accessed via web sites.
>
> These will be added to the revised " Dance and related technologies,
> Cyberdance resources" section of my links page "A dance is worth 10,000
> words" at http://url.co.nz/arts/dance.html
> There are a number of valuable links there already, as I have been trying
> to track such developments for a year or so, but of course I haven't found
> everything that's out there, and would very much appreciate your help.
> (And yes, thank you for posting your April presentation transcript to DTZ,
> Scott - it's a treasure!)
>
> Suggestions via email direct to me would be great, but to this list is fine
> also.

As someone who teaches web browsing classes to dancers from time to time,
posting to this list would be very welcome.

sandi kurtz

ps hi Raewyn -- I'll write soon, honest!