Re: forthcoming conferences?

Claudio Pinhanez (pinhanez@media.mit.edu)
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 15:48:54 GMT

> From: Sarah Rubidge <sarah@theatr.demon.co.uk>
>
> Does anyone know of any conferences coming up in 1998 - anywhere in the
> world will do (I have it in mind to travel!!).
>
> Seriously - are there any interesting dance-tech (even 'just' dance) events
> coming up in Australia, Japan, USA, Canada, in the summer of '98. contact
> email addresses would be useful

Don't forget the "International Symposium on Electronic Art 98" to be
held in September in Liverpool/Manchester.

The deadline for proposals of papers, panels, exhibitions, and
performances is TODAY (tomorrow in England).

For more info, write to

isea98@livjm.ac.uk isea98@mcr1.poptel.org.uk

No web sites, as far as I know.

Claudio

--
Claudio Pinhanez

MIT - Media Laboratory 20 Ames Street - Room E15-368C Cambridge - Massachusetts MA 02139 - USA

Tel: (617) 253-0335 Fax: (617) 253-8874 E-mail: pinhanez@media.mit.edu URL (research): http://www.media.mit.edu/~pinhanez (personal): http://www-white.media.mit.edu/~pinhanez/