Re: Festival Chile

experimental choreography (danza@ctcinternet.cl)
Thu, 02 Sep 1999 09:37:48 -0400

Hello Madeline:

Thanks for your interest on the Festival.Actually,we try to choose the
choreography that are working in an interdisciplanary way.
Though we are faraway of the digital zone,because in Chile we do not have
access to that possibility.
Anyway,somehow we supplied, that with a lot of imagination for the ilussion.
There is choreographer Nelson Aviles,that did filmed with a closed circuit
of tv.
Myself,I am working with slides integrated to a white mark that allow
dancers shadows, and an industril video,dancers in the middle of industry
and then repeating the steps on stage.
Oh well,may be I send you a video, and also you can come to Chile.
Yours Victoria
.
so