Re: Figure skating

Sandi Kurtz (sandik@slime.atmos.washington.edu)
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 08:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

I'm very interested in those practices, especially in their fluctuating
relationship to more traditional definitions of dance. Please let me know
where your discussion goes.

More concretely, I heard an interesting paper at the last SDHS conference
on figure skating by a young woman who seemed to really know her skating
history. It should be in the conference proceedings, which will be out
soon. If I can find my conference schedule I'll send you her contact
information.

sandi kurtz