Re: Summer Workshops

Regina Miranda (reginamiranda@uol.com.br)
Sun, 20 Jun 1999 13:16:10 -0400

Hi Yacov,

I would like to know if you are planning to give any workshops in NYC or if you know who I could contact over here. Give us news about your workshop in Austin.Sincerely, Regina
-----Original Message-----
From: Yacov Sharir <sharir@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu>
To: dance-tech@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu <dance-tech@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Quinta-feira, Maio 27, 1999 12:22
Subject: Re: Summer Workshops

Hi Anthony,

I am conducting a technologically mediated workshop in Austin at the Fine Arts Academy as a part of the Sharir+Bustamante Dance Works outreach program to our community, June 1-14, 1999. The workshop includes but not limited to human animation techniques, texture mapping, rendering, 3D modeling, and all issues related to output to performance via projections etc.

I have kept the news totally hash hash because I only could handle twenty participants, needless say, I have no room or computers to admit any body else. However, considering our past working relationships and if you will be willing to bring your G3 computer with you, commit yourself to some help, I might be able to convince the workshop organizers to let you in.

Let me know what you are thinking.

Love, YacovŠ.