Re: dance-Tech...travel plans

Sandi Kurtz (sandik@slime.atmos.washington.edu)
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 00:34:38 -0700 (PDT)

The last I heard the conference was on for October 7-10. For more
information contact the National Dance Education Association at 4948 St
Elmo Avenue #207, Bethesda, MD 20814, (v) 301-657-2880, (f) 301-657-2882.
You might also try Keitha Manning, who was organizing the event at one
time. <mann@dtx.net>.

sandi kurtz