Re: press release for a piece without technology

experimental choreography (danza@ctcinternet.cl)
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 06:04:27 -0400

hello dance-tech list: here in Chile we are presenting EL CUERPO EN EL
BARRO" an interdisciplinary technology, created by Victoria Larrain.
The place: Museum of Modern Art Santiago Chile-
Sponsored by Cultural Choreographers Corporation.
We have dancers and actors inside the Metallic Structure,walking
aroun,trying to step forward.
In between, pictures of broken cars and industrial video.
At the end a figure, walks towards the mud.
And at the very end, you to see the piece
Yours Victoria Larrain Director Corpteatyro Vivo
http://www.fortunecity/westwood/whistle/571/