Re: New web dance

Kya (lodc.joukje@dial.pipex.com)
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 11:16:00 +0000

I enjoyed "Brownian Motion" a lot; simple (it might not have been simple and
probably time consuming to create, I mean it as a compliment) and funny. I
looked at it on an iMac and on Windows 98 and both worked fine.

My computer did crash on the new in-progress dance, but that might have been
for other reasons than the dance. Didn't try it again.

I am curious: did anyone see "Brownian Motion" and also "Mouse Dance",
which was announced on this list shortly after, and has any thoughts about
the two in comparison?

My first impression (I admit I did not look at "Mouse Dance" again for
second thoughts) was that it was a display of technical feats, rather than
an engaging piece of work.

I also just received my order of the William Forsythe CD. Beautifully
designed, informative, intuitive navigation, not given in to the temptation
to put too much information on the CD.

bye,
Joukje