Re: Post Undergraduate Programs

Alec Robertson (alecr@dmu.ac.uk)
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 10:23:05 -0800 ()

Dear Anthony,

You may find the following web site of interest.

CYBERBRIDGE-4D Design at http://www.dmu.ac.uk/dept/schools/des-man/4dd

It includes dance within a broad context of what is becoming known as 4D
design ( in contrast to 3D design - objects, 2D design - graphics).

Let me know what you think, and my best wishes with the new programme.

Alec Robertson
Faculty of Art & Design
De Montfort University
The Gateway