Re: Last performances of It/I

Claudio Pinhanez (pinhanez@media.mit.edu)
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 18:53:03 GMT

> From: Mark Coniglio <troika@panix.com>
>
> Perhaps, for those of us who were not able to attend, you can post some of
> your reflections on how this project went after it is over. Will there be
> any way to view the project (documentation or otherwise) via the web?

That's a good idea, I'll try to write something about it soon.

I hope to have videos and more documentation in the web site in one
month.

Otherwise, it has been fun (in spite of all technical glitches).

Claudio

--
Claudio Pinhanez

MIT - Media Laboratory 20 Ames Street - Room E15-368C Cambridge - Massachusetts MA 02139 - USA

Tel: (617) 253-0335 Fax: (617) 253-8874 E-mail: pinhanez@media.mit.edu URL (research): http://www.media.mit.edu/~pinhanez (personal): http://www-white.media.mit.edu/~pinhanez/