Re: Interesting Article in NY Cyber Times

Mark Coniglio (troika@panix.com)
Mon, 10 Nov 1997 08:45:20 -0500

>At 12:10 9/11/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>Hi List,
>>
>>I wanted to encourage everyone to check out an interesting article in Matt
>>Mirapaul's CyberTimes column on the NY Times on the web.
>
>Out here in the non-US part of the web we can only access the NY Times by
>paying a hefty fee via credit card.
>
>I always find it very frustrating when you tell us to go to the Times site
>for that great article....
>
>Is there any chance of someone posting the article to the list??

I see -- I didn't understand that. Well, Matt Mirapaul has done a story on
us previously, and seems like the kind of fellow who might give permission
to let us post this article. Let me send him an email and ask if it would
be OK. Of course, it may be up to the Powers That Be at the NYT.

I'll find out.

Best,
Mark Coniglio

Mark Coniglio, Artistic Co-Director | troika@panix.com