Re: motion tracking

Darren Kelly (kelly@x4u2.desy.de)
Thu, 16 Oct 1997 15:16:28 +0200 (MST)

On Wed, 15 Oct 1997, Richard Povall wrote:

> Although, of course, there is a considerable body of work, particularly
> from the 70s, in reading the state of the body, particularly through
> electromagnetic responses and brainwaves. See the work of David Rosenboom
> and Richard Tietelbaum in particular. Nobody that I know of has combined
> this work with movement - although there are rather a lot of wires
> involved...
Maybe now you do know someone working on exactly that. Have you realised
what this means ? It has consequences, frightening ones. Think hard.

Darren
Darren Kelly | | |
| \ 0 / |
DESY -MPY- (Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron) | * o |
Notkestr.85 | - D E S Y - |
22603 Hamburg | o * |
Germany | / O \ |
| | |
phone: +49-40-8998-4569 | |
fax: +49-40-8998-4305 <--Note change | |
e-mail: kelly@x4u2.desy.de | |
Amandastr.40a, | HOME |
20357 Hamburg | zu Hause |
phone: +49-40-4322602 | The PLAYhouse |