Re: Who is Wayne Siegal

David Rodger (auricle@alphalink.com.au)
Fri, 10 Oct 1997 19:30:52 +0100

Soeren Pold wrote:

>Wayne Siegal is a musician/programmer at DIEM which I believe stands for
>The Danish Institute of Electroacoustic Music or something like that.

According to the web site he's the director. The biography doesn't say
anything about an interest in alternative controllers or dance.

http://www.daimi.aau.dk/~diem/wayne.html

Regards, David

David Rodger, "I'd bet for techno music you
Audio Engineer: could get pretty good lossless
Recording, Editing, Mastering compression, as the compression
Lifeguard and Lifeguard Trainer is based on repeated data."
Phone: +61-3-9459-1898 -- Michael Conlen
NEW EMAIL: auricle@alphalink.com.au (please use this address)
OLD EMAIL: musdr@lure.latrobe.edu.au (active for a little while)
http://farben.latrobe.edu.au/d_rodger/ MOTION CAPTURE IN MUSIC