Re: ReWebbed Feats

Stephan Koplowitz (SKoplowitz@packer.edu)
Wed, 10 Sep 1997 14:12:29 GMT

dance-tech@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu,Internet writes:
>Where are you rehearsing right now, Stephan,? and I actually thought this
>mistake was lovely. Mark and Dawn taking a stroll in a non-virtual park,
>seriously.

I have been rehearsing both in the Park and in my studio here in Brooklyn....22
dancers....
When we rehearse in the Park it is the quintessial "open" rehearsal.....there
are usually several hundred folks in the Park and now that I'm playing music on
our portable pa system, we are truly transforming an acre or more of cityscape
into a dance studio....some of the park regulars have gotten to know us
well.....

as far as "luck" goes, thank you for good wishes, I definitely need good luck
because as we all know with the wonderful world of electricity, much can go
wrong, not to mention what may come down from the heavens above (by the way,
our rain date is Friday the 19th).

However, at this point, all I want is this project to be over....I've not
really had much of a life for the past six months and definitely not at all for
the past three....someone remind me never to be an executive producer
again....at least not with the budget I have (which should have been big enough
for me hire another two producers). Next time.

Steve

Packer Collegiate Institute
Brooklyn, NY USA