Re: some other events/ questions

Amanda Steggell (a.j.steggell@notam.uio.no)
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 16:54:16 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi!
Johannes wrote:
>Thanks, Amanda, for your suggestion about a spontaneous event, before the
>meal,
>that sounds good too, if someone would organize it or suggest the on-line
>facilitation. My only fear is the one I write you, that chance events are
>chance
>events, and I am not entirely convinced that something spontaneously happens
>that is part of what i consider the necessary physical, emotional, and
>technical
>interrrelationship for creation. The "disaffiliation" or disaffection you
>described vis a vis "webbed feats" made me pause.

Chance and spontenaiety r different, me thinks.

I did not mean a chance event - I meant just like Lisa "did", responding to
me with cassandra, that's an exchange - the continuation of a communication
- it is a gentle invitation to a rehearsel!
Thanx lisa!

I get the oppurtunity to peak into something I already have a background
knowledge about making use of a technology I have available -however
limited.

Mayb others will b joining too?

xxxxxxxamandaxxxxxxx

http://www.notam.uio.no/motherboard/