Re: site changes?

Scott deLahunta (sdela@ahk.nl)
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 08:44:21 +0200

Hi Mark,

Forgot to respond to this:

At 11:46 AM 8/24/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>I also asked a question about making the 'artist links' pages say
>>'artists/organisations links'... but now that I look at it maybe it doesn't
>>matter so much.
>
>Hmmmm, mostly it is going to take up a lot of room. Perhaps we could think
>of a better term.

Yep, I know what you mean, but I can't think of something much better... I
went ahead and changed a copy I have here of the first page to 'artist/
organisation link page' and it doesn't look to bad. I've attached it if you
wanna take a glance. Then the page itself would just have to be slightly
changed... but this is only if you think this is right in terms of the
content. I think it is -- several of our most important links are to
institutions or organisations of some kind.

On to your next email.

Scott

Attachment converted: Roustabout:dtz.html (TEXT/MSIE) (00006113)
Scott deLahunta and Susan Rethorst
Writing Research Associates, NL
Sarphatipark 26-3, 1072 PB Amsterdam, NL
tel: +31 (0)20 662 1736
fax: +31 (0)20 470 1558
email: sdela@ahk.nl
http://huizen.dds.nl/~sdela/wra (WRITING RESEARCH ASSOCIATES)