dance-tech

Scott deLahunta (sdela@ahk.nl)
Tue, 17 Jun 1997 18:45:25 +0200

Hi Scott -- what do you think of the dance-tech discussions? List seems
pretty active to me and some new people are coming out a bit. I know mark
and I remain fairly devoted to keeping the discussion going as much as our
own schedules permit. I've been ultra-busy IRL, so have fallen off a bit the
last month. Starting to become re-involved. I am just checking in on a
couple of things we discussed a while back 1) putting 'dance-tech' in
subject line of every list message and 2) the hypermail
(http://www.eit.com/software/hypermail/hypermail.html) archive idea. I am
sure you have been busy and I know you are on your own time on this.
Wondering if you have had any progess in these areas... or will have some
time coming up? Is there anything we can do to help?

Further note to the hypermail idea -- I'm reading a list now called
'Fleshfactor' which is tied directly into the annual Ars Electronica and has
a number of heavies as contributors and is extremely active. They have an
archive site here: http://www.aec.at/fleshfactor/arch/ and use the following
email to html conversion system which might be simpler than hypermedia:
http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/mhonarc.html

Incidently, you should add yourself to the 'artists links' section of the
'dance and tech zone' (http://www.art.net/~dtz) -- so that folks know what
you are involved in. We woud love it if you were in there.

-- still trying to find a flight to the northwest to take you up on that
skiing offer !!

scott
Scott deLahunta and Susan Rethorst
Writing Research Associates, NL
Sarphatipark 26-3, 1072 PB Amsterdam, NL
tel: +31 (0)20 662 1736
fax: +31 (0)20 470 1558
email: sdela@ahk.nl
http://huizen.dds.nl/~sdela/wra (WRITING RESEARCH ASSOCIATES)