Performance & Technology Conference Webcast

Scott deLahunta (
Fri, 06 Jun 1997 08:56:56 +0200

Thought this might be of interest to the list... all of you who are as busy
as I am finishing off the teaching term hang in there and keep your sights
on your 'summer vacation' plans.

>Date: Thu, 05 Jun 1997 13:27:42 -0400 (EDT)
>From: Branislav Jakovljevic <>
>Subject: Performance & Technology Conference Webcast
>The Webcast of the Performance and Technology Conference held in
>Atlanta will take place on June 10-12, 1997. The Webcast url is:
>As a part of the webcast, we will be presenting materials in audio,
>graphical, textual, and video formats. You will need to download a
>streaming video player, a Real Audio player, and Shockwave if you do not
>already have these plugs-ins. For your convenience, links are available on
>the Webcast site
>Webcast Crew
>Information, Design and Technology Program
>Georgia Institute of Technology
>Annie Archbold I am in favor of
>contridiction and particularly with oneself
> e-mail also at --Marcel Duchamp
> 404-727-1593
Scott deLahunta and Susan Rethorst
Writing Research Associates, NL
Sarphatipark 26-3, 1072 PB Amsterdam, NL
tel: +31 (0)20 662 1736
fax: +31 (0)20 470 1558