if Fokine had a mac

nik (nik@websciences.org)
Thu, 22 May 1997 00:04:33 -0800

At 11:07 AM 5/21/97, Cynthia A. Roses wrote:

>Michel Fokine changed ballet forever when he broke the mold of Petipa's
>classical ballets with Les Sylphides. Perhaps we are on the verge of
>that happening now. Someone like Fokine will break the structure.Break
>the mold and as Susie said create dancers that think,lead and explore.
>Life can be so exciting!!!!

ok. hopefully a more fun thread. if Fokine had a mac what would he do with it.

what would isadora duncan, leon baskt, jean cocteau, diagaliv (sp?),
ninjinski, ninjinska, balanchine, etc. do with todays technology?

peas and luv,

nik

~ the dnc project - dance, networks, computing

http://www.websciences.org/dnc/

Neither birth nor sex forms a limit to genius.

Charlotte Bronte

\__U_/