Re: Digital Dancing 97

djelal@IMAP1.ASU.EDU
Wed, 09 Apr 1997 09:30:33 -0700 (MST)

As a graduate student at Arizona State University in dance with a great
interest in new media, I find that all my other requirements severely
limit the time I was seeking to work on my choreography and to explore
new media. I would very much appreciate an intensive summer workshop in
dance and technology! My classmates and I feel that we are fed so much
and such diverse material that we are unable to savor or even digest it
all. Please keep us posted on your planning.

Thanks,
Aixe' Djelal