Re: A note from the dance-tech list administrator

Peter Mulder (P.Mulder@Inter.NL.net)
Wed, 9 Apr 1997 16:01:16 +0001

Hello Scot,

Can you unsubscribe me from the list, because there is to much discussion going
on for me, when it is possible to do so can I only recieve some key information
?

Thanks in advance

Peter

> Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 12:26 -0700
> From: scott.sutherland@accessone.com
> To: dance-tech@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
> Subject: Re: A note from the dance-tech list administrator

> Mark Coniglio wrote:
>
> >In any case, Scott, I know one of the problems is resubscribing the people
> >who were deleted, which you said you would need to do by hand. If it is
> >possible for someone other than you to do this, I would like to suggest
> >that we solicit volunteers from the list to help out in this task. I will
> >also name myself as the first volunteer.
>
> Many thanks for the offer, but I can edit the subscription list directly, so there's really no need to resubscribe people one-by-one. The most diffucult jobs are reconstructing the old subscriber l
>
> Thanks for your patience while I work on it.
>
> - Scott

Peter Mulder
NOB
Postbus 10