Re: checking in...

Sandi Kurtz (sandik@slime.atmos.washington.edu)
Mon, 3 Mar 1997 16:01:43 -0800 (PST)

I'm not sure, but people may actually have to resubscribe. When I tried
posting something earlier in February I was denied access because I
"wasn't a member." I resubscribed and everything went fine. Perhaps a
notice to various other places on the net (likeminded lists and some
Usenet groups) would let former and future members know what's up.

sandi kurtz