Re: Why dance on the Web?

Richard Lord (richard@bigroom.co.uk)
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 17:31:59 +0000

niels

Sounds like a very narrow-minded view to me. A bit like suggesting the
only interesting way to do television is with digibeta and avid media
composer, or the only interesting way to dance is in point shoes. The
hardware is not interesting to me. The interesting thing is what we do
with it. There's a lot more to telepresence than you suggest, and a lot
more to the internet than just telepresence.

Richard