RE: Lifeforms 3 vs. Poser 3 & Lifeforms 3 vs Lifeforms Studio 3.

Paul Kaiser (paul@riverbed.com)
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 18:10:56 -0500

If you are evaluating figure animation software, I suggest you also look
into Kinetix Character Studio 2.0. This is a more expensive solution, and
also harder to learn, but far more powerful than either Poser or Lifeforms.
And since it's a plug-in to 3D Studio Max, you have all of Max's modeling
and rendering capabilities at your disposal to create a virtual space within
which to set your choreography.

Paul Kaiser
Riverbed
131 Varick #902