Re: Mailing List Archive

Nanette Hassall (n.hassall@cowan.edu.au)
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 09:45:57 +0800

Mark Coniglio wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> Just upldate the D&T Mailing List Archive today. It is current up today,
> Aug 16.
>
> Best,
> Mark

> Mark Coniglio, Artistic Co-Director | troika@panix.com
> Troika Ranch | http://www.art.net/~troika

Dear Mark,
Could you please check that I am still included on the dance-tech list as a
I do not seem to be receiving the same level of correspondence since the
university moved to a new server. I really appreciate readi8ng the mail and
the volume of work you contribute in its maintenance. My e-mail address is
n.hassall@cowan.edu.au

Thankyou

--
Nanette Hassall