Re: Future Dance-Tech events/1999

Jean-Marc Matos (kdmatos@worldnet.fr)
Sun, 21 Jun 1998 15:22:03 +0200

Hello Mary-Lou,

For your information: the company will be performing in Paris between
September 30th and October 10th, two pieces involving "dance and tech":
"Touch" (co conceived with video artist Cathy Vogan, originally from
Australia: do you know her?) and "Re gards", the company's latest piece.
The performing space is called Espace Kiron (Paris, 11th arrondissement).
I will also be involved, from October 5th to 25th, in a creative and
experimental workshop with Isabelle Choini¸re, choreographer from
Montreal, at the Center for New Media (Canadian Cultural Center of
Paris): we attempt to integrate movement to sound and image interactivity
together with "on line" transmission and tele-presence.
And quite a lot more...
If you come to Paris at this time I will be more than happy to connect you
with all of this happening, and other choreographers' work in the french
capital, and in other places in France.
Looking forward to hear again from you.
Best regards.
Jean-Marc
PS: you can also check the company's site at
http://www.metafort.com/kdanse/
Sorry it's still in french (the english and spanish translation will come
soon).

Mary-Lou Michael wrote:

> HI ALL!
> I'm looking at travelling overseas next year, 1999. I would like to
> attend a dance and technology conference, or similar such event... I'd
> like to go and see some companies working with dance and tech, like
> Troika Ranch etc... I've heard about the Arizona conference in
> February, which sounds interesting, but is there anything happening in
> Europe? ... or Canada? I need to apply for leave fairly soon so rough
> dates are important. Can anyone advise?
> Thanks Mary-Lou

Attachment converted: Roustabout:vcard.vcf 1 (TEXT/MSWD) (0001FD40)