Re: Updated Dance Tech Archive

Scott deLahunta (
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 08:03:34 +0100

At 04:06 PM 3/18/98 -0500, you wrote:
>This is Keitha Manning of NDA. Could I post this to the NDAlistserve
>also. We have a number of dance educators that could use this
>information for their students and themselves>

The DTZ pages which include the archive are openly available on the web and
the dance-tech list is also an open subscriber list. So, I don't see any
reason why not to post the information about the archive to the NDAlistserve.

For those who have been waiting for the articles I promised to post to the
Zone from Kozel/ Sharir/ Wechsler/ etc. -- well, I'm still working on
finding the time to do that. Hopefully in next few weeks.

Scott deLahunta and Susan Rethorst
Writing Research Associates, NL
Sarphatipark 26-3, 1072 PB Amsterdam, NL
tel: +31 (0)20 662 1736
fax: +31 (0)20 470 1558