Re: A note from the dance-tech list administrator

scott.sutherland@accessone.com
Tue, 8 Apr 1997 12:26 -0700

Mark Coniglio wrote:

>In any case, Scott, I know one of the problems is resubscribing the people
>who were deleted, which you said you would need to do by hand. If it is
>possible for someone other than you to do this, I would like to suggest
>that we solicit volunteers from the list to help out in this task. I will
>also name myself as the first volunteer.

Many thanks for the offer, but I can edit the subscription list directly, so there's really no need to resubscribe people one-by-one. The most diffucult jobs are reconstructing the old subscriber list from my records of subscribe/unsubscribe requests and also merging the old and new lists without deleting or duplicating anyone. If I do that job right, it should be seemless to those of you already on the list.

Thanks for your patience while I work on it.

- Scott