Re: censorship exhibition proposal

Michael Betancourt (mwb2@bellsouth.net)
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 14:40:12 -0400

Hi Saelon,

2 or 3 sounds good. it isn't that important to me--showing the work is much
more so.
(i was planning on 3 of my own) the page will be set-up with 1-2k thumbnails
that should dl pretty fast.

the gallery's going to be organized into two pages, one of names+thumbnails,
and one of just names. artists will be conneted to galleries and to their
e-mails here at art.net, so they can get feedback from viewers.

Michael