1/10/97 - BAIUG meeting- Talk: The Secrets to Building a Great Web Site

Lile Elam ((no email))
Mon, 10 Nov 1997 15:52:52 -0800 (PST)

This sounded like a really interesting topic. It's
on "The Secrets to Building a Great Web Site" and the
speaker is Glenn Davis of Project Cool. He's the fellow
who did "Cool Site of the Day" just when the web was
getting started.... around the same time our site,
Art on the Net (art.net) came online. :)

Anyways, I thought some of you might be interested in it.
The talks tonight.

thanks,

-lile

----- Begin Included Message -----

Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 09:19:00 -0800
To: baiug@cyberwerks.com
From: Ted Resnick <tedres@dnai.com>
Subject: reminder - 11/10/97 - BAIUG meeting

Greetings BAIUG members,

Don't let the bad weather get you down. Please come on down to tonight's
meeting and bring your questions for Glenn Davis with you!

BTW, I am including subscribe/unsubscribe instructions to the end of this
message, so if you would rather not receive these gentle reminders, please
follow the instructions below. Also, if you have comments that we can use
for improving BAIUG, please send them on as well.

Hope to see you tonight,

Ted Resnick
tedres@baiug.org

Next BAIUG Meeting

Topic: The Secrets to Building a Great Web Site
Speaker: Glenn Davis, Project Cool