(event 10/97) participate in multimedia Expression Extravaganza show

Lile Elam ((no email))
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 16:48:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi folks,

This looks interesting.

-lile

----- Begin Included Message -----

Date: Sat, 09 Aug 1997 08:20:55 -0800
From: f_green@sirius.com
Subject: (event 10/97) participate in multimedia Expression Extravaganza show

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 8, 1997 Contact: Dan Mullen
415-626-5069

BISEXUAL MULTIMEDIA ART SHOW-"EXPRESSION EXTRAVAGANZA"
Calling for Artists' and Performers' Submissions

Anything That Moves, the international bisexual magazine, is calling for
bisexual/pansexual/omnisexual/transsexual artists and performers for a
collective multimedia and mixed media art event this fall. Categories for
submissions include Photography, Poetry, Music, Film, Flat Media,
Sculpture, and New Media (CD-ROM, Digital Photography, etc.).

Subject matter does not have to be explicitly bisexual. We encourage a
variety of ethnicities, ages, genders, and levels of proficiency to apply.
Interested parties should contact us at 415-626-5069 for submission
guidelines.

Deadline for submissions is August 23.

This first-time event's proceeds will benefit Anything That Moves
production costs and losses incurred by our distributor's bankruptcy.

###

Additional Information-Submission Guidelines
Cost-$5 per applicant

Poetry-five pieces per envelope, typed on disk or e-mailed (Word for Mac)
Performance Pieces-15-30 minutes VHS videotape
New Media (CD-ROM, Digital Photography, etc.)-one CD-ROM, five digital
photographs, all self-extracting
Flat Art, Sculpture-three 8" X 10" photographs of artwork, showing three
sides and/or dimensions of piece
Music-1/2 hour demo tape
Film-15-30 minute VHS videotape of "shorts"

for more on craigs-list browse http://www.cnewmark.com [events posting 482]

----- End Included Message -----