(job) Wanted: Partnership with Web Graphic Design Firm

Lile Elam ((no email))
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 18:29:22 -0700 (PDT)

Looks like they are looking for an artist.

-lile

----- Begin Included Message -----

>From c0@steam.mobius.net Mon Jul 14 18:02:50 1997
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 16:19:49 -0800
From: "Frattaroli, Matt" <mfrattar@cgisystems.com>
To: craigs-list jobs <cnewmark-job-i@steam.mobius.net>
Subject: (job) Wanted: Partnership with Web Graphic Design Firm

We are looking to partner with a small web graphics shop to do the
artistic part of the Internet/intranet sites and applications that we
build for our clients. The type of work may vary from simple GIF
creation to entire Web site themes.

FYI: CGI Systems Inc. (no relation to the scripting language) is a
Lotus Premium Business Partner and a small subsidiary of IBM. Our San
Francisco office is a small group with experience in Lotus Notes/Domino,
networking, and multimedia technologies.

Matt
mfrattar@cgisystems.com

for more on craigs-list browse http://www.cnewmark.com [jobs posting 752]

----- End Included Message -----