Re: Pickup Libline How To Meet Beautiful Women

smiley911@theheadoffice.com
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 20:09:23 -0800

t, announce@ardi.com, announce@art.net, announce@awebs.com, announce@bassfrontiers.com, announce@bossco.com, announce@boutell.com, announce@camelback.net, announce@claris.com, announce@commercial, announce@commercial-directory.com, announce@consumer.net, announce@ctmdev.com, announce@cubetech.com, announce@cyberway.com, announce@dev-soft.com, announce@earthlink.com, announce@emeraldcitycomics.com, announce@emeraldsparadise.com, announce@eros-guide.com, announce@filemaker.com, announce@finlandia.net, announ
ce@forecasts.com, announce@forteinc.com, announce@frymulti.com, announce@giftsforyou.com, announce@godiva.com, announce@gosnet.com, announce@gpsoft.hypermart.net, announce@halcyon.halcyon.com
From: <smiley911@theheadoffice.com>
Subject: Find out Anything on Anyone From Your PC!
content-length: 4261
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 99 22:17:00 CST

READY TO KNOW?

CONFIDENTIAL

The SOFTWARE They Want BANNED In  all 50 STATES.
Why? Because these secrets were never intended to reach your eyes...
Get the facts on anyone using the Internet!

Locate Missing Persons, find Lost Relatives, obtain Addresses
and Phone Numbers of old school friends, even Skip Trace Dead
Beat Spouses. This is not a Private Investigator, but a
SOFTWARE program DESIGNED to automatically CRACK YOUR CASE
with links to thousands of Public Record databases.

Find out SECRETS about your relatives, friends, enemies,
and everyone else! -- even your spouse! With the New,
INTERNET SPY AND YOU!

It's absolutely astounding! Here's what you can learn:

License plate number!
Get anyone's name and address with just a license plate number!
(Find that girl you met in traffic!)

Driving record!
Get anyone's driving record

Social security number!
Trace anyone by social security number!

Address!
Get anyone's address with just a name!

Unlisted phone numbers!
Get anyone's phone number with just a name-even unlisted numbers!

Locate!
Long lost friends, relatives, a past lover who broke your heart!

E-mail!
Send anonymous e-mail completely untraceable!

Dirty secrets!
Discover dirty secrets your in-laws don't want you to know!

Investigate anyone!
Use the sources that private investigators use (all on the Internet)
secretly!

Ex-spouse!
Learn how to get information on an ex-spouse that will help you
win in court! (Dig up old skeletons)

Criminal search-Backround check!
Find out about your daughters boyfriend!
(or her husband)

Find out!
If you are being investigated!

Neighbors!
Learn all about your mysterious neighbors! Find out what they
have to hide!

People you work with!
Be astonished by what you'll learn about people you work with!

Education verification!
Did he really graduate college? Find out!

Internet Spy and You
Software will help you discover ANYTHING about anyone, with
clickable hyperlinks and no typing in Internet addresses! Just
insert the floppy disk and Go!

You will be shocked and amazed by the secrets that can be
discovered about absolutely everyone! Find out the secrets
they don't want you to know! About others, about yourself!

It's INCREDIBLE what you can find out using Internet Spy and You
and the Internet! You'll be riveted to your computer screen!
Get the software they're trying to ban! Before it's too late!

LIMITED TIME OFFER: ORDER TODAY!

Only $15.00 US

We will RUSH YOU our Internet Spy and You software so you can
begin discovering all the secrets you ever wanted to know!

You can know EVERYTHING about ANYONE with our Internet Spy and
You Software. Works with all browsers and all versions of AOL!

ORDER TODAY: SEND ONLY $15.00 US CASH
(you may also send one of your own address labels and we will attach it to the package.)

ATTENTION ORDERS OUTSIDE THE US: You must ad $5 for shipping
AND PAY CASH US DOLLARS, $20 total

NO EXCEPTIONS! Anything else will be returned to you!

DON'T WAIT TO GET STARTED... it's as easy as 1. 2. 3.

STEP 1 - Print the order form text below

STEP 2 - Type or print your order information into the order form section

STEP 3 - Mail order form and payment to the address below

(NO MAC VERSION AVAILABLE)

Send to:

K Gaston

PO BOX 3042

Gilbert, AZ 85299

U.S.A.

DISCLAIMER: The seller of this software resource will not be
held responsible for how the purchaser chooses to use its resources.

NO MAC VERSION AVAILABLE

To be removed from our mailing list please
in the subject.
Thank you