Leave your mark on the New Guinea Sculpture Garden.
Building a major sculpture garden of New Guinea art is unfortunately an expensive proposition and we need your help to finish it. Our current resources of $200,000 are sufficient to finish the carving portion of the project but we need another $40,000 to complete the site installation and landscaping.
We hope you will consider joining us in this historic effort through one of the sponsorship opportunities below. Your support will be deeply appreciated by the artists and generations of Stanford students.
Everything helps and all donations are of course tax-deductible. Donations of $250 and over will be acknowledged in the finished garden. For more information, please talk to Kowspi at the site or contact Jim Mason, the Project Director at (415) 369-7949. Checks should be made payable to Stanford University and dropped in the donation box at the site or mailed to:
- $25- spending money for the artists.
- $50- to sponsor a meal or outing for the artists.
- $100- to sponsor a weekend trip for the artists.
- $250- to sponsor a fern for the sculpture garden landscaping.
- $500- to sponsor a palm tree for the sculpture garden landscaping.
- $750- to sponsor a bench in the finished garden.
- $1,000- to sponsor a small pole or stone work.
- $2,500- to sponsor a medium sized pole or stone work.
- $5,000- to sponsor the largest poles or stone works in the garden.
- $10,000- to sponsor the travel expenses for all the artists.New Guinea Sculpture Garden Project Anthropology Department, Bldg 110 Stanford University Stanford CA, 94305-2145Thank you for your support.