1457 Tobie Lane, Paradise, CA 95969, (916) 872-8694,
- Produce quality 2D and 3D artwork and animation for games and internet projects.
- Strong background in traditional media as well as computer graphics, film and
- Skilled at drawing, painting with oil, watercolors and acrylic, character
design and animation, figure sculpture, claymation, batik, logo design,
- Proficient with Photoshop, Painter, Illustrator, Freehand, Premier, Bryce,
Detailer, Infini-D 3D, Microsoft Word, and Claris Works.
- Integrating traditional and digital media. Children's art and education. Music.
- Enrolled at Butte College. Completed classes: Illustration Art, Graphic
Design, Introduction to Computer Graphics, Multimedia Graphics Presentation,
Digital Imaging, Ceramics, Math. Curent classes: Multimedia II, Intermediate
Figure Drawing, Intermediate Watercolor. English.
- Graduated Ridgeview High School.
- Attended California State Summer School for the Arts, Cal Arts campus, on
full scholarship: Intensive study and practice of classical animation, human
figure drawing, cartooning and character design.
- Learned to draw and paint at an early age from my parents, who are both
professional art teachers. Often took family painting expeditions to natural and
urban settings. Taught painting and cartooning to children in my parents' art
- Designed a Logo for the Electronic Frontier Foundation for T-shirts and
- Created a high resolution fantasy landscape in Photoshop, for Interval
Research Corporation in Palo Alto. A small version of the image is online at
- Employed by Kaleida Labs in Mountain View to produce illustrations and
character animation for multimedia titles, draw cartoons and backgrounds, scan
artwork, and color drawings in Photoshop. Animated a caricature of Bill Gates,
growing trees, and morphing cycles for ScriptX design examples. The Bill Gates
animation is online at
- Designed Web page graphics for Wanda Web.
- Rendered an oil pastel album cover and a logo for the Irish folk music band
- Commissioned by All The Best Video to paint a large mural of video game
- Illustrated a children's sketchpad sponsored by AT&T.
- Designed flyers and business cards for Brian Preston's Auto Service.
- Painted signs for the Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors.
- Designed flyers for massage therapy at Sport Haven Health Club.
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Won five first place prizes for watercolors and drawings produced in
Photoshop, hand drawn cartoons, and oil paintings in the Chico Silver Dollar
- Published a gallery of my artwork on the world wide web, on a scholarship
sponsored by "Art on the Net," at
- Painted a mural at Ridgeview High School.
- Published a cartoon in a Butte college magazine.
- Received a full scholarship to CSSSA, and awarded a medal from the California
- Helped to produce "Art Spirit" educational oil painting videos for Butte College.
- Published cartoons in the Paradise Post newspaper.
- Exhibited a painting in the Oroville State Theater.