RE: Forsythe Study Day and CD-ROM

Dado.Valentic@sonybpe.com
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 14:50:00 +0000

Whoever send this interesting e-mail has forgot to put his name, e-mail or any
other information which would give us a clue about any of W?W?W?W?W?
Could we get some more ...please
Regards

Dado Valentic

Prime Support Engineer
Sony Broadcast and Professional Europe
tel. +44-1256-68 38 18 fax.+44-1256-68 38 30 video conf. +44-1256-81 40
50

-----Original Message-----
From: dance-tech@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu at INTERNET
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 1998 11:34 AM
To: "'dance-tech@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu'" at INTERNET
Subject: Forsythe Study Day and CD-ROM

I will be at The Forsythe Perspective on the Saturday and will try to feed
back to the list on it. Ballet Independents' Group has also booked a
session with Nic Haffner midweek for a couple of hours hands-on with the
CD-ROM so will get a brief chance to test its practical application.

I would urge any UK based list members to get to this event as it is a
rare opportunity to get an insight into Forsythe's work, which we have seen
very little of over here up till now. Hopefully the company will be a more
frequent visitor in the future now that the new Sadler's Wells is up and
running.
the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com