Re: Invitation to private presentation

Niels Radtke (radtke@nirvanet.net)
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 02:56:26 +0100

Hello,

Just as a last comment from my part who kind of started this question.
I do not think that the question is necessary or not either. It is being,
feeling, trying.

As a matter of act I'm happy that this created a certain stop, a little halt
in this all. because
we are often too busy to See the forest because of the trees (funny these
old saying still work) and even if we all are and will stay humans and never
become a robot nor an AI dancer, it is good to keep this question coming up
once in a while, just as being a little point of relativity, bringing us
back to our childhood....

I would like to thank Michael Klien for his invitation to his private
presentation, and wish you and all good luck.
memory is important not speed.

respects,
Niels Radtke

ps. Jeff Miller thank you for your kind words.