Re: A note from the dance-tech administrator

Sandi Kurtz (sandik@slime.atmos.washington.edu)
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 15:13:17 -0700 (PDT)

Once again I wanted to thank Scott in public for all the work he's
contributed to this list -- it is greatly appreciated. I'm sorry you're
leaving my part of the map, but enjoy the midwest!

sandi kurtz