RE: Range of current dance documentation and preservation activities

Snyder, Andrea (ASnyder@MAIL.Kennedy-Center.org)
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 14:28:26 -0400

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Sometimes I wonder what really is
going on here. I'm still struggling to figure out the best ways that
NIPAD can communicate information to the field about these projects.
Any nifty ideas would be appreciated. I am presently considering a
series of profiles or case studies, written by some dance writers, and
sent out periodically. Also, potentially planning a road show kind of
presentation towards the end of the grant period, that would hit several
cities with dance populations and be a more direct, hands on workshop
to understand some of these projects. Those are two current ideas.

Hope you make it out in one piece.

Stay in touch. And good luck tonight.

Andrea Snyder, Director
National Initiative to Preserve America's Dance
The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
Washington, DC 20566

(202) 416-8036
email: ASnyder@mail.kennedy-center.org
http://save-as-dance.org