Re: Future Dance-Tech events/1999

Kirk Woolford (kwolf@illumin.co.uk)
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 10:48:02 -0400

Hi Mary-Lou,

At 10:20 PM 6/15/98 +0000, you wrote:
>HI ALL!
>I'm looking at travelling overseas next year, 1999. I would like to
>attend a dance and technology conference, or similar such event...

Future Moves will be taking place in conjunction with DEAF, the
Dutch Electronic Arts Festival, in Rotterdam this year. Future
Moves was very interesting in 1996, and I think DEAF is the most
interesting and informative media arts festival in Europe.
Unfortunately, they only take place every other year. Is there
any chance you can change your plans to November of this year?

-k

...tech is simple, people are complex...

Kirk Woolford

http://www.khm.de/~kwolf
http://www.bomb-ny.com